Avianto is always looking for talented people to join our growing team.
With services and offerings ranging from Weddings, Conferencing, Leisure and Lifestyle, there are always available opportunities. We would love to hear from you if you feel you are suited for one of the positions advertised or want to work for Avianto.
|Scope||Core Job Function||Required Skills|
|Providing a friendly, welcoming and efficient service to all hotel guests, in line with Avianto’s vision and values on customer satisfaction. Respond courteously to guest requests, play a part in the general running of the reception desk and help the General Manager to maintain a smooth room booking service.||• To undertake front of house duties, including meeting, greeting and attending to the need of guests, to ensure a superb customer service experience.|
• To build a good rapport with all guests and resolve any complaints/issues quickly to maintain high quality customer service.
• To deal with guest requests to ensure a comfortable and unforgettable stay.
• To assist in dealing with customer complaints in an effective and courteous manner, providing or seeking solutions as quickly as possible.
• To assist in keeping the hotel reception area clean and tidy at all times.
• To undertake general office duties, including correspondence, emails, filing and switchboard, to ensure the smooth running of the reception area.
• Provide all guests with a friendly, accurate and efficient check in/ check out process while following company’s policies & procedures.
• Operate the hotel key control system while strictly following all key safety & security procedures.
• Hotel Management Diploma or equivalent qualification
• Previous experience in hospitality 3-4 years
• Proficient in English
• Previous experience in either Room master, Apex or Opera
• Administration and customer service skills.
• Patience and tact.
• The ability to stay calm under pressure and look after several things at once.
• To be thorough and pay attention to detail.
• The ability to work well with other departments.