Terms & Conditions
Welcome to Avianto.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Cancellation Policy for upcoming occasion or Special event days
- Pre-paid meal reservations for special occasions or days like Valentines Day, Easter, Mother’s Day, Father’s day & Christmas Day are not refundable. You will receive a voucher to use at your earliest convenience, should you cancel 24-hours in advance. Cancellations after this time will result in you forfeiting the booking.
- Voucher cannot be redeemed for any other Special Event day as mentioned above.
- In the case of a pandemic such as COVID-19 where the Restaurant booking cannot go ahead on that date due to Government Restrictions, then we will assist with postponement to a new date subject to availability. A voucher will be issued and a new date booked for voucher redemption.
- In the case of a pandemic such as COVID-19 where the Restaurant booking is influenced by Government Restrictions like a ban on alcohol served in Restaurants, but the booking can still go ahead, no refund will be made and booking will continue on date booked.
Massage Therapy Cancellation Policy
- Full payment is required within 48hrs of making the booking. In event of non-payment, Avianto reserves the right to cancel your booking without any notice
- Your massage treatment will only be confirmed on receipt of full payment
- Any short notice bookings will require an imprint of your credit card so that we can process the full cancellation fee
- Massages must be booked in advance to ensure that you avoid disappointment
- All bookings\facilities\times are subject to availability
- Please advise prior to your massage treatment arrival should you have any special requirements
- No cash refunds for products\vouchers purchased or services rendered
POSTPONEMENT AND CANCELLATIONS
- Please note that you should you arrive late, even with prior notification, your treatment time will be affected due to the scheduling allowances
- Non arrivals will result in 100% forfeiting of your booking
- Rescheduling 24 hours or more is permitted and your treatment will be moved to a new date without any penalties.
- Rescheduling 24 hours or less will be seen as a cancellation and 100% cancellation fee will apply
- Avianto has a strict no refund policy on massages and this includes vouchers – all cancellation fees also apply to vouchers
- Should you cancel 24 hours or more, you will be issued with a voucher to rebook your treatment at a later date.
- Any changes to your booking should be in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Gift vouchers make ideal gifts for any special occasion and can be purchased for a monetary amount or specific treatments
- Vouchers will be noted as a “deposit” payment to secure your reservation. Voucher number is required when booking
- The original gift voucher must be presented on the day of the reservation. No treatments will be performed without a valid voucher
- The voucher value is valid for 6 – 12 months from date of purchase and will be stipulated on the voucher.
- The difference in price between the voucher value and actual reservation will be for clients own account, to be settled upon departure
- You need to sign up to take part in the competition.
- PCOs working for a company need to be transparent in their participation in this challenge.
- The Prize will be for the INDIVIDUAL that brings | enters the most Conferences.
- All Conference Invoices need to be settled in full by the end of the competition timeline.
- The winners agree to their names and photos being published after the winning announcements.
- All prize money will need to be declared as per SARS requirements.
- The prize money will be done via EFT.
- A minimum of R500 000 commissional value for the year will grant you access to the competition.
- At no point will the office advise any PCO where they are in the line-up for these prizes.
- The same PCO can be eligible to win Both Prizes.
- No Family Members or Members of staff to the organisation may enter.
March Wedding Promotion 2023
- Offer only valid for weddings booked and confirmed in March 2023 for current available Fridays and Sundays in September 2023.
- This offer is not valid for September 2023 dates that are already booked and secured.
- A minimum number of guests will apply on the selected dates.
- Exclusive catering add ons can be accommodated to meet the minimum revenue | guest requirements for the selected dates.
- Day before a Public Holiday and Public Holidays have required minimum guest requirements.
- This promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount offers.
- Complimentary Suites and other promotional items are subject to availability of the date requested.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR EVENT INSPIRATIONS DÉCOR VOUCHER:
- Voucher is only valid if Avianto is booked as the chosen wedding venue.
- Voucher not redeemable for cash.
- Voucher is only valid for the booked wedding date (not applicable to other functions).
- Voucher is only valid if you use Event Inspirations for the full décor, flowers, candles and draping for the wedding day.
- If another décor supplier or venue is used, you will forfeit the use of the voucher.
- Voucher cannot be transferred.
- Voucher not applicable for consumables | flowers.